Don’t let our infrequent updates fool you–the Tennessee Valley Homebrewers are alive and well! We recently welcomed three new members to the club steering committee–Stephen Alred, Scott Boyd, and Wayne Colbenson–and they are brimming with plans for some fun activities this year.
Here is a sneak preview of the year to come:
- St Patty’s day party at Don’s
- Off flavor tasting clinic
- Central Ave brewery crawl
- Homebruin Cup competition
- Pig Roast
- Club night at National Homebrew Con in Nashville
- Border Battle tap takeover with Blount County Homebrewers
- Asheville bus trip
- Sour barrel project
- Club tents at Thirsty Orange, Bruce Street Brewfest, Brewers Jam, and other local festivals
If you are interested in checking out the club, please join us at either of our two monthly pint night socials: the 1st Tuesday of the month at Casual Pint Harden Valley and the 3rd Wednesday of the month at Crafty Bastard West (in Echelon bike shop in Farragut), both start at about 6pm.